[muglo] Re: April Newsletter

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 23:27:01 -0400

Thank you Terry and congratulations on becoming the new Treasurer/
Secretary... I hadn't realised that we had had the election yet...
beyond having nominations?  Maybe I missed it?
Were there nominations for the other two positions?  I am confused as
to what is going on...

There seemed to be a lot of discussion re the Constitution for which
nothing more seems to have been done... what is going on here?  and
also different Forums?

I seem to have raised a number of questions here which I am sure our
President can clarify...

Thanks Joseph for mentioning the new location and for the benefit of
those who don't go to the MUGLO Group Page, the main topic is to be

                         GarageBand 09

End of rant...

Paul