[muglo] 9.2.2 fixes...?

  • From: Alex <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:31:04 -0400

Strange, I just set up my old serial QuickCam in OS922, and it works
fine. In 9.1 it needed the 911 app to help it. The cam is not
supposed to work over 8.1... interesting.

One other 922 oddity tho, it seems typing text into many programs
(Eudora, browsers) has somewhat of a time lag about half the time...
instead of text appearing as I'm used to, there's a lag before some
of it appears. Strange...

anyone else experienced this text lag problem, or is it likely my mac?

--
-------
Free yourself from auto dependence...