[muglo] Re: 4 Sale

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 19:45:19 -0500

Hi Folks,
A list of items just in 4 Sale:-

2 - Zip drive 100 (SCSI) with cables etc          $35 each
Syjet 1.2 Gig back up (SCSI)                           $70
5 Syjet cartridges                                               $70 each
SCSI card                                                          $20
Viking 56K Modem PC card for laptop            $35
Farallon Ethernet PC Card for laptop                $35
2 - ADB Keyboards                                          $20 each
USB SDB Mouse                                              $20
2 - 230  Meg Syquest "EZFlyer" in Ext case    $20 each
230 as above sans case                                      $15
7 - 230 cartridges                                               $15 each
6 88 Meg Syquest SCSI in ext. cases                $15 each
1 88 Meg sans case                                            $10
15 88 Meg cartridges for above                         $10 each
2 - 44 Meg Syquest SCSI in cases                     $10 each
15 - 44 Meg cartridges for above                       $5 each
Offers accepted, I need the shelf space.

TTFN,
TeeC