[mugdockrunners] Re: FW: Booking reference 95

  • From: Catherine Dunnet <catherinedunnet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 17:44:12 +0100

Much as we would like to have more time off work and be as far away from it as
possible we are away to France the following week and therefore sadly can't
join you. Retirement is sounding ever more attractive! Enjoy, Catherine

Sent from my iPad

On 22 May 2015, at 18:03, David Stott <David.J.Stott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

dear all,

we have an unexpected free double room at balnakeil (durness) for week from
sat 6th june.
unfortunately Malcolm and Janice have had to call off.
the place looks stunning set right on the beach.
it takes 17 in style!
hillwalking, cycling, kayaking, golf and jogging around beaches are some of
the likely activities.
self catering so we can treat ourselves to lots of fine food and wine.

cost would be £212 pp for the week - but if anyone is able to come and join
us even for a bit of the time please let me know and we can work something
out.
let me know if you might be interested.

regards david

website www.elliothouses.co.uk/balnakeil-house.php

attendees -
me and shiona
hugh and sue (willison)
clare and tom (cuddihy)
bill and pam (reeve)
helen and robert (mactier)
ann and alex (potter)
kate (haig)
sheila and stuart (rodger)

A brief description of Balnakeil House follows:

Balnakeil is an A listed nine bedroom Highland lodge which sleeps up to 17.
Now fully restored it has been sympathetically refurbished to provide a
unique and luxurious experience. The setting is magical, all rooms have
spectacular sea or mountain views, step out the back door and onto the mile
and a half long white sandy beach. Whilst inside enjoy a timeless décor of
earthy colours in sympathy with the surroundings, solid wooden furniture and
heated slate floors, lovely muted plaids and tweeds from Anta.

<Balnakeil House Hand Book(48474).doc>