[mugdockrunners] Re: FW: Booking reference 95

  • From: David Stott <David.J.Stott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 21:02:27 +0000

Thanks diane. C u soon d

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "daine sim" <dianesim14@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mugdockrunners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [mugdockrunners] Re: FW: Booking reference 95
Date: Fri, May 22, 2015 19:52

Sounds fantastic but unfortunately we could not make it. Graeme away to Cuba on
the 5 th.

Diane

On 22 May 2015 18:03, "David Stott"
<David.J.Stott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:David.J.Stott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

dear all,

we have an unexpected free double room at balnakeil (durness) for week from sat
6th june.

unfortunately Malcolm and Janice have had to call off.

the place looks stunning set right on the beach.

it takes 17 in style!

hillwalking, cycling, kayaking, golf and jogging around beaches are some of the
likely activities.

self catering so we can treat ourselves to lots of fine food and wine.

cost would be £212 pp for the week - but if anyone is able to come and join us
even for a bit of the time please let me know and we can work something out.

let me know if you might be interested.

regards david

website
www.elliothouses.co.uk/balnakeil-house.php<http://www.elliothouses.co.uk/balnakeil-house.php>

attendees -
me and shiona
hugh and sue (willison)
clare and tom (cuddihy)
bill and pam (reeve)
helen and robert (mactier)
ann and alex (potter)
kate (haig)
sheila and stuart (rodger)

A brief description of Balnakeil House follows:

Balnakeil is an A listed nine bedroom Highland lodge which sleeps up to 17. Now
fully restored it has been sympathetically refurbished to provide a unique and
luxurious experience. The setting is magical, all rooms have spectacular sea or
mountain views, step out the back door and onto the mile and a half long white
sandy beach. Whilst inside enjoy a timeless décor of earthy colours in sympathy
with the surroundings, solid wooden furniture and heated slate floors, lovely
muted plaids and tweeds from Anta.