[mswindowsxp] Re: windows xp with roming profiles

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:31:49 +0100

Is your user account set to save the profile to somewhere special? Ie, is
the appropriate field on your account filled in with a profile-path?

Is your user profile a mandatory profile? Changes in those don't get saved.

Note that your local accounts don't do this, they only support local profile
saves.

A little more info from your part would be helpful! 8-)
--
/Sorin