[mswindowsxp] Re: windows xp with roming profiles

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 08:56:18 +0100

Ok, so all that remains is to check the MMC-snapin Active Directory Users
and Computers for your domain account and see what it says on the Profile
tab and the Profile path-field.

You having admin-priv's on your own computer does not mean anything for the
greater picture on the domain. All depending on how your Sysadmin set things
up. You might have to get hold of him/her anyway.

--
/Sorin