[mswindowsxp] Re: home networking problem

  • From: Herb Simpson <hsimpson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:38:54 -0500

UNSUBSCRIBE

On 17/02/2010 16:29, Mike Rouillard wrote:
Hello,
I have two home computers on a wireless network. One is a wired desktop
and the other is a wireless laptop. Both have windows firewall and
mcafee installed on them. I cannot share files between the two
computers. They are both in the same workgroup and have file and printer
sharing enabled. I cannot see either computer from the other. I can ping
both of them. They are connected to a netgear wgt634u wireless router.
Thanks in advance!

===============================To Unsubscribe, set digest or vacation