[mswindowsxp] home networking problem

  • From: Mike Rouillard <rouillardmike@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:29:33 -0500

Hello,
I have two home computers on a wireless network. One is a wired desktop and the other is a wireless laptop. Both have windows firewall and mcafee installed on them. I cannot share files between the two computers. They are both in the same workgroup and have file and printer sharing enabled. I cannot see either computer from the other. I can ping both of them. They are connected to a netgear wgt634u wireless router.
Thanks in advance!

=================================To Unsubscribe, set digest or vacation