[mswindowsxp] Re: Protect

  • From: Bill Beckett <Bill.Beckett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:43:25 -0500

Thanks. Another XP question...this one Pro.

I have a Pro machine that is in a workgroup, not part of a domain. There is
also a Netware server on the network which I would like to access. I have
installed IP, IPX and client services for netware. However, when I try to
browse, it just comes back with the message ... "network path not found".

Can't browse, no option to login to the netware box. Any ideas?