[mswindowsxp] Re: Netscape not getting into email........Jim

  • From: Melanie <melanietersigni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:25:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hey jim..thanks i am going to try it...will get back to you on
this.........melanie
 Jim Kenzig wrote:
That is the default mailserver for Netscape.net webmail

If your ISP is SBCGlobal.net then shouldn't your email server be set to go
to sbcglobal?
Go into Netscape, tasks and open Mail choose Edit account settings and
choose New account and set up your email settings for SBC global Remove the
netscape webmail account afterwards and you should be set

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net