[mstation_newsletter] March Mstation

  • From: John Littler <jlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstation_newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:45:08 +0000

Hi All,
This month we have ...

Music - A whole bunch of electronic musicians talk to us.
They'll all be at Bleepfest 06. Interviews

Software - Ultramixer is a Linux audio app that is a DJ mixer.
We talk to Tobi about the project. Interview

Art - Photography - Hoppy Hopkins worked for Melody Maker back
in the day. He shot most of the big names of the 70's including
the Beatles and the Rolling Stones. Photos and Podcast

Art - Tech Art - Dominic Elvin makes what some might call cyber-art.
Some of it is scarey! Interview and Photos

Games - Mother's gangstas and Civilization for N-Gage. Article

Bleepfest - We mentioned our Bleepfest of computer music coming up in London on March 25, 2006 but we'll mention it this one more time. Never mind, here's more. It's getting close now!

New Pop/dance - Ampop, At the Lake, Cherubs, Depeche Mode, Infadels,
Moby DVD, Puppetmastz, Richrad Hawley, Village Orchestra Reviews

Classical - Gonville and Caius, Medieval France, Mozart, Poulenc,
Shostakovich, Mayazumi, Vivaldi Classical Reviews

Books - Linux Multimedia, Makers, Open Sources 2, Retro Gaming,
Running Tiger, Secret Life of Trees Reviews

Cheers
John

--
http://mstation.org