[office2000] Re: Templates, Macros and AutoText

  • From: "Renee Cooper" <reneemi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:58:17 -0700

Templates hold these items (and sometimes documents now).  So to move
your Macros and Autotext from your old hard drive, search for
Normal.dot.  You can use the Organizer to copy them (Tools->Templates &
Addins-> click the Organizer button and go to the Macros tab for the
Macros and the Autotext tab for your AT entries). =20

If you had macros or autotext stored in other templates or docs, you can
use the Organizer for those as well.

Hope that helps!
Renee