[msexchange] Public Folder Visibility

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 10:45:51 -0500

I have an E2K3 environment with 2 back-ends and 1 front-end.  I have
some public folders that I ONLY want to be visible BACKEND2, not both
servers.  My mailbox is hosted on BACKEND1.  So what I did was create
the folders through my mailbox (in the public folders area of course).
Then I went into Exchange Manager and set replication to be only on
BACKEND2

Almost 24 hrs later, I still see the folders I created through my
mailbox, which is hosted on BACKEND1.  How do I remove the visibility of
this folder from boxes on BACKEND1?=20

Use the below link for Archives,
and to set your preferences.

http://thethin.net/exchangelist.cfm