[msexchange] Re: Matrix

  • From: Travis Parrent <tparrent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:45:26 -0800 (PST)

Quite a few people asked for that access db, so here's
a link...

http://208.203.175.9/cs/ExchTracking.zip

That's my secret Counter Strike server, so pls don't
go DoS'ing it or something. :)

Just some notes on the DB.  Its a quick and sloppy DB
and don't use it as any example of proper db design or
coding. :)  I left a lot of the queries I built in it
just so you can use them as samples or whatever.
Again those are pretty sloppy too, but I just needed
some numbers for management and was in a hurry.

Due to Exchanges tracking log format of each record
being on multiple lines, its hard to use excel's or
access import/export functionality since you get a lot
of extra bogus lines, etc.  So to import the logs
properly, go to module1 and open the function
ImportTrackingLog.  From there I've outlined some
areas that you will need to change, mostly...
1)  The days of tracking logs you want to import
2)  The Name of your exchange server
3)  The month that you are importing

Once you've made those changes, hit F5 to start the
import.  I'm really lazy when it comes to utility
programming so there is no message box or anything
telling you its finished.  Basically when the
hourglass goes away its done.  :)

If you have any questions or problems feel free to
email me, but I can't guarantee an immediate response
or that I can solve your problem.  This thing is AS
IS, no warranties, exchanges or refunds. ;)

Travis