[msexchange] Exchange blue Screen :(

  • From: Christine Easton <christine.easton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 06:54:49 -0500

We got slammed yesterday with the Netsky.P virus before norton had any
updates out.  So I decided to shut down the IMS to limit the chances of my
users launching it.  While doing that my exchange server blue screened.

It came back up, checked the event logs and started all the services.
Everything seems fine.

My question is to all the experts and guru's.  Is there anything else I
should check?  I want to be pro-active and I'm not sure what else I should
look for.  Any help from your vast experinece would be great.

Thanks

Christine
Newbie

Use the below link for Archives,