[msb-alumni] Re: Your Mom Lucy

  • From: Terry Posont <terryt52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 16:53:50 -0600

Lucy, I'm very sorry to hear about your mom. My thoughts are with her and the
rest your family. God bless you all

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 2, 2015, at 6:53 PM, Vickie <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m so sorry to hear of this Lucy. I remember when Mom broke her hip. It’s
always touch and go, whenever it’s an elderly person. Please keep us posted
on whether she has the surgery, or how they deal with it. It was a long time
before mom came home after going through the surgery to fix it and the rehab
facility, with no TV in her room. She was miserable. All around a bad
experience. I sure hope your mom has a better experience than our mom did.
Do take care and prayers will be going up for sure, for your mom and the
family.
Vickie Rolison

May God bless you now, and evermore!