[msb-alumni] Re: Well, I guess I blew it

  • From: Richard McKinley <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 14:19:23 -0600

This is why I warned people on this list and my other list not to post any info
concerning anyone without there consent Learn from this people please.  I did
enquire about Steve after Vicki kicked the ball in play.  But we'll just have
to wait for news from Steve or his families consent to release any news.