[msb-alumni] Well, I guess I blew it

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MSB Alumni" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 13:10:16 -0700

Well, I guess I should have appologize to Lucy for disseminating the
information about Steve Council.  I called Frances this morning to inquire
about him.  then I got on the phone and she left me a voicemail message.  She
said she couldn’t trust me any more so she couldn’t tell me about Steve’s
condition.  Apparently it was the family who requested that no one from MSB
find out.  So, I’m sorry that I broke trusts here, and now I’ll have to say
that no information I hear about anyone will be posted on this list, unless
they have purposefully given me permission.  I did hear from someone else that
steve might be getting bettter. So I' intend to call him if and when he gets
out of the hospital, to appologize for breaking the trust.  I just wanted
people to pray for him, not call Frances to squeal on me that I broke her
trust.  So thanks to whoever called Frances.  I didn’t mean any harm by posting
it to this list.  I thought since I did include the statement that he didn’t
want it known by the MSB community that people would keep it to themselves
until they heard more.  I don’t know what reasons Steve had for not wanting
folks to know or pray for him, but apparently I was wrong and I do appologize.
Someone did contact me asking whether Jerry Weese had passed away.  they
thought they read on facebook that that was the case.  So, maybe someone else
can check that out.  I have no idea how.
Vickie Rolison

May God bless you now, and evermore!