[msb-alumni] Tony Update Tuesday, 1/24

  • From: Vickie Rolison <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 17:33:06 -0700

I shouldhave posted this one first. Vickie

Tony news report by Linda Samul👩‍🦰

Tony is still at U of M Hospital. Yesterday afternoon he had 250 ml pulled out of his right lower quadrant, surrounding his new kidney. He has a drainage tube. Today the fluid revealed there was no infection. His numbers are still not where they need to be. But after all, this kidney has been through an awful lot, and so has Tony. So, progress not perfection. They also ran an ultrasound on his legs to see if he had any blood clots, but he does not. However, he does have lymphedema on his lower legs, ankles and feet. This is a condition he never had before, which is common among people with kidney disease. So, there's always something new happening here with Tony. That's all for now. There's no plan for discharging yet because he tested positive again for covid, which means he's in quarantine there at the hospital. I feel Tony is a carrier, as he evidences no symptoms whatsoever. We hope to get him back to the South Lyon rehab facility, where Tony was beginning to make progress. Thanks again for all your prayers, kind words, love and good vibes.❤️🫂

Sent from Mail for Windows

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe to the list, send an email to: msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject line. To unsubscribe msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line. Online, searchable archives of this list are available at //www.freelists.org/archive/msb-alumni