[msb-alumni] Re: Terri's Twin Sherri's husband Leonard

  • From: "Marcia Moses" <mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 21:14:22 -0400

Hi Terri,
This is so sad about Leonard, he will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.
Congratulations on your new job.
Marcia

-----Original Message----- From: Terri Elliott
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2014 8:02 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Terri's Twin Sherri's husband Leonard

My twin sister's husband has been dealing with stage 4 lung cancer for
almost 5 years.  The treatments that he has been taking hasn't really
helped the nogels on his lungs.  Now they want to try him on another
oral medication which will cost ten thousand dollars per treatment.
And they have to find a way to pay for the medication since Sherri's
medical insurance won't cover it.  The other new thing that has
happened is that they had to discontinue the blood thinner that he has
been taking.  He has been bleeding internally and if they left him on
it he could possibly bleed to death.  His heart is beating too fast
right now so he has to go back to his heart doctor.  That's what is
going on with my brother-in-law.

As Vickie mentioned I will be working again at Clovernook starting on Tuesday.

Terri Elliott 1973.

To send a message,

//www.freelists.org/archive/msb-alumni To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx