[msb-alumni] Re: Terri's Twin Sherri's husband Leonard

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 22:44:36 -0700

This is so so sad.  I see that Sherri found that her health insurance won’t pay
for the $10,000 medication.  Sounds like maybe someone, like Sherri, should
contact the local TV station to ask for donations.  It seems every time someone
has a bad situation dealing with their medical condition people step up, if its
put on the local news.  I once heard of a web site place that allowed you to
put up a free website.  Then you could use that website to collect donations
for him and Sherri, to get through this tough time in their lives.  Maybe their
bank would assist in developing a website for collection and an account to hold
the money in.  Maybe the United Way would also help them.  So please suggest
these avenues to her and hopefully, there may finally be an answer.  So sad. So
sad.
I’m glad I mentioned to you to write to this list.  Even though Sherri lives in
California, our Michigan friends are very bright and concerned personally about
you and her, being from the school.  We will help in whatever way possible.
Seems like, if its stage 4 cancer, there must be other places in his body that
are affected by this horrible disease.  I sure hope it’s taken care of on time.
 My friend Rick, goes to the cancer doctor tomorrow to hear the results of his
lung biopsy last week.  I know I’m plenty sick of  hearing about my friends and
their relatives, having this horrible disease.  but I know that God answers
prayers, and that’s probably why Leonard has lived this long, having lung
cancer.  So that’s all I can say for now.  I’ll write after Saturdays dental
procedure for me.
Vickie Rolison