[msb-alumni] Re: Steve Council

  • From: Karen Carter <kcmm54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 13:41:46 -0500

Not going to the doctor is danerious. That is why Tim died. If he would have
went they could have controlled his sugar. The dr said he probably had for
twenty years. And he may have been spared the massive heart attack.
I too would have died from cancer. No one is fond of docs but God put them here
to help. So they are necessary. At least get your yearly physical.

Sent from my iPhone