[msb-alumni] Re: Sideshow preemies give thanks Couney's pioneering efforts saved thousands of lives

  • From: Fawn Scott <fawnscott61@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 22:01:04 -0400

Hi Connie
Yes you are a miracle ! We all are . I have myopia nestagmas and my optic
nerves never matured either . A few months ago when I saw Dr. Lu. He mentioned
glaucoma surgery but Cause I have so little sight he doesn't want me to loose
what so have. It's a miracle that I can still see At all. I'm thankful for what
little sight I. Have.
Sincerely yours Fawn Scott class of 81.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 23, 2015, at 7:34 PM, connie grace <cgrace@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Steve.
Even though their wasn;'t one available for me. I wonder though how many of
the babies were blind, because of the oxygen problem.
At only six and one half month's along, My parents managed to keep me alive.
Guess the Lord wanted me to live.
To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To send a message,