[msb-alumni] Re: Realization

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 00:01:03 -0700

Well, Gary, good luck on getting a windows 7 computer from anyone.  However, I
have seen messages from HP that say the they still sell windows 7 computers.
But, I really think you should get with Steve over the phone.  He has
information that will help you get a windows 7 computer and with Microsoft
Office.  Or, just word or whatever you want from office.  That’s my advice.
However, again, I just saw a message on the other list I’m on, that shows a
place where a blind user can get a computer for $250.  I’ll pass that message
on to this group.  It’s  a place  out of Dallas.
Vickie Rolison