[msb-alumni] Realization

  • From: "Gary Wood" <K8HLX@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 03:06:52 -0500

Well I find as with many folks, I'm going to have to soon upgrade my computer.
I'm going to get another Dell, and I am going to have to upgrade to Windows,
7.0.  I'm ordering my next computer with this on it, because of what I hear
about 8.0.  I guess that 8.1 is supposed to be better, but I'm not getting this
right now.  One realization for my need to change is that I cannot set up
programs with Uverse, because it's no longer supported.  Does anyone have any
suggestions for this?