[msb-alumni] Re: Prayer request.

  • From: kcmm54@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 22:20:11 -0400

Oh man Steve. That sounds like something I would do. And yes it would make me
mad too.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 28, 2015, at 20:29, Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh about the only thing worse than that is what I did last
year.........forgot to put the damn coffee pot under the filter basket when I
turned on the drip coffeemaker.
Nothing worst than having "weak" coffee is to have it all over the counter
and floor.

Steve