[msb-alumni] Re: Prayer request.

  • From: Terry Posont <terryt52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 00:44:35 -0500

I've been there done that. Especially when I'm working the snack bars. I'm in
first pot of coffee one day and says it was done I threw her down the sink.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 28, 2015, at 6:06 PM, Richard McKinley <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please pray my day starts out better tomorrow.

Please pray I remember to put coffee in the filter. Please keep satan out of
my coffee.To send a message,

To send a message,