[msb-alumni] Re: Patty Hill Fales

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 23:20:40 -0700

Yes, I echo what Fred said.  She would definitely be a good person to friend
with on face book.  Wonderful person.  I heard she has lost a lot of weight
since she left the program, and she now feels much better and is much more
active.  she was always so friendly during her work in Kalamazoo, but now she
has the good health to go along with her beautiful personality.
Vickie Rolison