[msb-alumni] Re: Patty Hill Fales

  • From: "Peggy" <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 21:28:08 -0400

Hi Vicky,
I too got a friend request from this Patty that you all are talking about but I
have not accepted as of yet. I do not know who she is so was a little hesitant
in accepting, but now that I know she is a part of our MSB     family, I will
surely accept her friend request. She does sound really nice.
Peggy and Ginger.