[msb-alumni] Re: My surgery

  • From: Christine Diller <friend_bride_wife@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 15:18:36 -0400

Dear Little Sis,

Sounds as though you had a rough road to hoe with your surgery. I sure have been praying. A lot of questions for the doctor for sure. Just a suggestion, but I would write them down before your next appointment so you don't forget. At least that's how I handle things anyway. Continued thoughts and prayers. Gentle hugs too. Daryl sends his regards. Hang tough.

--
Christine

Isaiah 41:10