[msb-alumni] Re: My family's good news and not so

  • From: fawnscott61@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 15:42:06 -0400

Hi Gary
Yes I praise God for that
Too God is in the healing business! I love hearing good news on here!!!
Sincerely
Fawn Scott class of 81

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 1, 2015, at 3:40 AM, Gary <k8hlx@xxxxxxx> wrote:

It's better news that she's only Stage 1 cancer, instead of Stage 4. This is
great!

-----Original Message----- From: Tony Handley
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 11:07 AM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: My family's good news and not so

Hi folks, Karen and I just want to say thank you to all you good folks for
your prayers and support during this time. Our other good news, is her
cancer is only at stage one. We just got back from the oncologists office,
and she tried to give her this crap that if she took chemo along with the
radiation, it would make it work better. Karen told her no thank you. When
I asked her how much of a guarantee it would give her, she looked at me like
I was insane. I looked right back at her and said, "You don't know do you?"
again she gave me that look. We figured that she's just in it for the
money. BTW Terry, what are you doing? Are you trying to be like me?
Cutting off your bandage, and cutting your arm, sounds like something I
would do. LOL I'll continue to keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.
Take care and God bless all of you.
Tony 1978

To send a message,

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx