[msb-alumni] Re: MSB Subscription Info Problems

  • From: "willie jones" <wjones007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 18:22:20 -0400

Blankoh that's why it's been so quiet
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve
  To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 5:39 PM
  Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: MSB Subscription Info Problems

  Ok, hopefully, I found a list before I migrated the list over here.  I tried
cross-checking that with the current membership list and added some more people
who'd been dropped -- Willy Jones, Shirley Ellis, and a couple others.

  Now that I looked up Lori with the right spelling, I do see here in the list
as Birdmaniac.

  So, hopefully things will be back running correctly soon.

  Does anybody have Rodney Shaw's correct email address?  The one I have
rodandiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx has been bouncing.

  Steve
  Class of '72

GIF image