[msb-alumni] Re: LSJ Finally Published my Letter to the Editor About Richard Bernstein

  • From: shirley ellis <ashirleyellis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 08:42:35 -0500

Steve., you are one of the super blindies.  You got where you are to this
day because of your parents.  You had every  thing it took to be where
bernstein is today. Many of us were not given that gift,  but you were one
of the gifted ones. Be proud of that.  I do understand where you are coming
from.  Love you steve for who you are and what what you are today shirley
class of 62