[msb-alumni] Re: LSJ Finally Published my Letter to the Editor About Richard Bernstein

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 16:28:24 -0500

Yeah, that special that Jane Aldrich ran almost made me vommit.  It just
continues the myth that in order to succeed you have to be a super-blindy.

I wrote a long letter outlining my concerns to the LSJ writer and got an
emal back that was pretty dismissive and said oh, Richard would probably
love to hear from you.  Yeqah, right!

Had he not had his Daddy's law firm and all the blanket commercials, he
wouldn't have been elected to the Supreme Court!  I can't imagine any other
person getting elected to the Supreme Court with no record as a judge on any
court.

Just what we need in our courts; more ambulance-chaser lawyers.

Steve
Class of '72
Who'll probably be looking for a good lawyer when Sam sues me