[msb-alumni] Re: Just talked to Mark

  • From: "Marcia Moses" <mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 22:19:13 -0400

Love you too, Karen.
To everybody, I'm hanging in, but it's really difficult.
I was invited to dinner at some friend's house tonight, and it was nice.
There are things that need to be taken care of, but it'll happen.
Thanks to everybody who sent the updates to the list from Facebook, especially John, Vickie, Steve, and I think there were others.
Sorry, I don't mean to leave anybody out.
Thanks for all the prayers, love and support.  Our MSB family is the best!!!
Thanks to Paul and Virgie Nachtrieb, I was able to attend the MSB get together yesterday. It was good seeing folks I hadn't seen in years, including
Don Bowman, and his new bride, Sylvia.

For some reason, Window Eyes isn't reading properly, so I'll conclude this later, with a part two.
Marcia
-----Original Message----- From: Karen Carter
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2014 7:17 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Just talked to Mark

Love you too Marcia.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2014, at 15:08, "Marcia Moses" <mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Lucy,
call anytime.  I'll write a longer post soon, everybody take care.
Marcia

-----Original Message----- From: Lucy Edmonds
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 11:47 AM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey there Marcia, glad to see you on the list! I will call you soon, if you don't mind talking. Lucy

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2014, at 8:56 AM, "Marcia Moses" <mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mark called yesterday, and he's definitely on the mend, it was very nice hearing from him.
Marcia

-----Original Message----- From: Bea Furman
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 11:20 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is truly the good news this group needed. Thanks for letting us know.