[msb-alumni] Re: Just talked to Mark

  • From: Lucy Edmonds <lucyjean11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 17:29:15 -0400

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys, I talked with Mark last Sunday. He was
doing good at that time, still a little bit weak but doing good. I told him
that if Miss Peaz had taken care of him while he was in the hospital he
wouldn't have gotten sick again and had to go back. LOL! Anyway, it's great to
hear about Mark, in the midst of all of our sad news and troubles. Lucy
Edmonds, class of 73

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 31, 2014, at 9:15 PM, "Robert Spear" <rsvs80@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Mark Martin is doing fine. All his test came back negative no cancer
> indicated very good news. He feels good & is doing more each day.
>
> To send a message,
> msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> To subscribe to the list, send an email to:
> msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject line.
>
> To unsubscribe
> msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line.
>
> Online, searchable archives of this list are available at
> //www.freelists.org/archive/msb-alumni
To send a message,