[msb-alumni] Re: I was over at George's today.

  • From: "Jim In Detroit" <james.prather@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Msb-Alumni" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 20:08:11 -0400

Where do they live?
What is the former Miss Labencki doing? I bought her as a slave at one of the fairs we had at school; I let her wash dishes.

-----Original Message----- From: Richard McKinley
Sent: August 28, 2014 19:43
To: Msb-Alumni
Subject: [msb-alumni] I was over at George's today.

I got a message from Natalie Labencki Canfield this morning. She and her husband were gonna be at George Wurtzel's shop today. She wanted to to see me. So I went over to George's shop and we all had a very nice visit. I saw some of the items George will have at the craft show in Michigan. It was great to see Natalie? She has a very nice husband too.To send a message,

Jim in Detroit
James A. Prather
Central Michigan University: 1980
Michigan School for the Blind: 1974