[msb-alumni] Re: I was over at George's today.

  • From: Toni <coffey41@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 10:22:10 -0400

I'm glad you had a nice visit with everyone. That is great about George and all
that he is accomplishing.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2014, at 7:43 PM, Richard McKinley <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I got a message from Natalie Labencki Canfield this morning.  She and her
husband were gonna be at George Wurtzel's shop today.  She wanted to to see me.
 So I went over to George's shop and we all had a very nice visit.  I saw some
of the items George will have at the craft show in Michigan.  It was great to
see Natalie?  She has a very nice husband too.To send a message,

To send a message,