[msb-alumni] Re: Happy New Year MSB

  • From: "Peggy" <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 22:02:10 -0500

Hello Connie,
First of all, I want to send my condolences on your Mother's passing. May uour God in Heaven bring you much peace and comfort and the strength to press on theese next few days, weeks and months.
I too want to wish you and your family a Happy New Year.
Peggy and Ginger.
Class of 1970.
"A joyful person is one who finds wisdom. One who gains in understanding."
Proverbs 3:13.

-----Original Message----- From: connie grace
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2015 7:42 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Happy New Year MSB

I am glad for you Marsha.
Good to have friends.
I got my Christmas decorations put away as usual on new years day.
Wen't to the Lansing State Journal to find Mothers obituary Pat did
such a good job on, so I could send it to Msb list.
But. don't know where to look in the paper.
Was all over it.

To send a message,

//www.freelists.org/archive/msb-alumni To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx