[msb-alumni] Re: Happy New Year MSB

  • From: Fawn Scott <fawnscott61@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 00:47:41 -0500

Hi Rodney I like your post it came from your heart! Yes I have a lot of
memories of MSB. like DR.Thompson said they can tear down our school but,
they can't tear down our memories. Thank The Lord for that! Happy new year
to you Rodney . It was a blessing talking earlier . Hold on to the good in
life.
Take care .Fawn Scott class of 81