[msb-alumni] Re: Happy Easter:

  • From: "peggy bowen" <sunflower.54@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 10:57:27 -0400

Hi. I hope you all had a happy Easter. I sure did. I'm loving the sunshine in Pensacola Florida. I have enjoyed my stay here. I plan on moving back here sometime next year. Tomorrow, I'm going to see my friends in Nashville for 2 weeks. That will be fun as well. Have a great day. Peg B.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Toni" <coffey41@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>