[msb-alumni] Re: Happy Easter:

  • From: Toni <coffey41@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 14:22:26 -0400

I would also like to coming here and wish everyone a very happy and blessed
Easter.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 5, 2015, at 12:41 PM, "Tony Handley" <tonydrummer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's a couple of happy Easter thoughts for all my good friends out there.
Here's hoping the Easter bunny brings you lots of good candy to eat, and that
you are healthy enough to enjoy it. Take care and God bless all of you.
Tony 1978

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To send a message,