[msb-alumni] Re: Group moderator

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 15:05:56 -0500

The reason I did this is because the website offers no service at this time.
The link Fred furnished is so he can builde up credits for such a service in
the event it is offered in the future.  At this point in time, the web site
is only speculative as to any service they may or may not offer.

This list does not allow advertising and Fred posted this for a pecuniary
gain.

If that site ever does offer a service, then it would be fine to post it to
the list.  Not now, since it has no descriptive movies to offer, no ime
frame to do so.

Steve