[msb-alumni] Group moderator

  • From: Fredolver <fredolver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 18:36:32 -0600

As some of you may have seen my post regarding the company which wants to
provide audio description of movies and TV shows then you probably saw the
"list owner "response to my message.

I have no doubt that the message came from Steve Polo. I know because he didn't
have the guts to sign his name. I'll probably get

Bounced from the list for my response to him however I guess I don't care at
this point. I'm really sick and tired of his bullying me, and maybe others as
well on this list. You asked him to moderate the list not be a bully. Quite
frankly again I'm sick and tired of his attitude toward me and probably others
on this list. I don't mind being bounced from the list, it if it were for a
good reason, but he thinks he knows all the answers and he really doesn't. Just
because he's a lawyer doesn't make him God. So now I will go quietly into the
sunset and not bother you all anymore. But know that I have gone not because I
want to, but because Steve Polo thinks he knows what's best for the list. If
you want to be in touch my address is good folks at charter dot net. If I'm not
bounced from the list, then I guess I better watch my tail or is it my back?
Sent from my iPhoneTo send a message,