[msb-alumni] Facebook on Tony from Linda as of 20 hours ago from Vickie

  • From: Vickie Rolison <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 15:26:52 -0700

I chose this subjectline, because this message was sent 20 hours ago.  It’s the best news so far. I cried with joy and relief, after reading it, early this morning.

Here’s Linda’s update.

20 hrsLinda's friends

Tony update:

Best day so far. Thanks to your prayers, Tony made more progress today. They removed the Foley catheter, which totally made his day. But the biggest highlight was that he peed on his own, 3 times!!! C-Diff gut bacterial infection is improving. He's able to get out of bed & use the walker, with just little old me assisting. He's finally eating more food. And as you can see here, he's enjoying a snack. His cognitive function has improved since the Prednisone & Tacro adjustment. He has lucid conversations now. Those are 2 of his anti-rejection drugs. He can raise the spirometer breathing-measuring device to 2000 & beyond. So things are looking up. Tomorrow, we begin the "walk the halls" challenge. His urine output is still low, but is clearing up, & Tomorrow they'll determine whether he'll need a dialysis treatment, or not, if the new kidney puts out enough urine, removing fluid & toxins. But it appears the kidney is waking up, & is slowly beginning to do it's job. One day at a time works for us! Until next time....❤️🫂

Sent from Mail for Windows