[msb-alumni] Re: EPA Investigating Asbestos Cleanup at MSB

  • From: "Peggy" <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 19:17:20 -0400

BlankHi Vicky,
I could be wrong about this and I pray to God that I am, but do you think that
all of the members of our MSB family who have either died from cancer or now
have it, could have gotten it as a result of all of that aesbestos that was in
and around the various buildings at school? I mean look at it. Joyce Belding
had lung cancer, Rob just lost his battle to lung cancer, and Marcie has
Hodgkins lymphoma and I ‘m sure there are others that I am not aware of yet.
I was just wondering. What do you all think?
Peggy and Ld Ginger.
Class of 1970.