[msb-alumni] Re: Dorothy Roust

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 12:17:24 -0500

Oh God, that made me laugh Chris.

It reminded me of the time they served sauerkraut for lonch.  I was sitting
at a table with a bunch of us day students; probably Fall of 68 or Spring of
69.  It had to be that year, I think, because Tom Van Zee was there along
with Randy Formenti, me and possibly Brian Howie but I can't remember who
the others were for sure.

None of us could stand sauerkraut.  Randy said "Steve, put some on your
plate and put the bowl on the edge of the table."  I didd and Randy tried
lifting the table but the bowl didn't slide off.

So he told Tom to put some on his plate and put the bowl by Randy's elbow.

Randy then slide his elbow back violently and the bowl landed on the floor
with a plop sound, except that when it hit, parrt of the plastic bowl broke
and went sliding off further away.

As we all laughed, from across the room Chuck Weir's voice rang out: "All
right, Randy!  I saw that!"

Steve
Class of '72