[msb-alumni] Re: Band

  • From: Marcie Brink-Chaney <chaneyma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 22:14:26 -0400

I suggested that anybody who has the capacity to turn tapes into digital format
that I would be willing to send the tapes I have to them and maybe other people
would too I have the tapes from 1968 through 1972 if was the years that I was
in bands I would be willing to send the taste of it has all of the band music
that was done in those years plus I talk too much or something anyway I wanted
to say that I would be willing those of explaining the tapes I have concerts
from I think a spring concert and I have bellringing from the couple of
different things and I have definitely the band I wish I had the orchestra I do
have a tape of the 1971 junior class play which would've been our class play it
was cheaper by the dozen somebody wants a copy of that too finally this thing
times out and wanted to say that I will send all the tapes I have to someone
else if they can record them in a digital format that we could all share also
one of the tases broken I think it's at the very beginning at six, part and if
somebody could repair that one then I have a taste for all of those years of
the bands by the way I also wanted to say that I joined the band because I was
tired of group lessons and piano and my mom kept talking about how wonderful
the band was and I'm so glad that I did V all K this is it I am now ending this
message I hope that is clear enough that what I said that comes through I am
really bad at dictation so am that's probably why I and the doctor a lawyer
something because I would have to dictate my messages and my secretary would go
nuts thank you glasses 72 Marcie Brink-Chaney

Sent from my iPhone