[mrfc-u11] Re: IMPORTANT - Please read

  • From: ianwilliams677 <ianwilliams677@xxxxxxx>
  • To: carol.keller@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 07:57:07 +0000

Dear Carol,

Thanks for the message cancelling this weekend`s activities. Ross is still
injured and I have no way of knowing when he will be on the mend.  He had a
pelvic x-ray Thursday last and we await the results.
I am sure that his condition is related to no more than a growth spurt but that
is little consolation when he is in frequent pain and almost constant
discomfort.
Please keep sending the e-mails and I will let you know when Ross can take part
in training.
With best regards and all the best to the team,

Ian